Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Starting a craft group...


Some inspiration that I sent to friends in the hope of starting a craft group - I will be very excited if we can get it off and running!
Fingers crossed.

1. lazy days #1, 2. fabric owl, 3. lunas, 4. silverbirch shoes, 5. red rose bag, 6. japanese craft books #11, 7. Untitled, 8. star light star bright, 9. magnets, 10. Untitled, 11. banksia brush, 12. papercut flowers, 13. Box of Elephants, 14. 12 leaves, 15. outdoor photo shoot today, 16. pincushions by renilde, 17. Untitled, 18. big buttons, 19. too blue, 20. Untitled, 21. Untitled, 22. Untitled, 23. Tea cusion cover nr1, 24. grey, grey, grey, 25. numbered

Created by using flickr toys, to link to credits please look at my flickr favourites.

3 comments:

topia7 said...

Nice collection here Tan, love the little owls in No.17.

The Frugal Hostess said...

Fun to read your blog, and I hope you post about your craft group. I want to start my own, hopefully in the next couple of months. Will you do the same project or have everyone bring their own project and just drink wine together?
Susan/Honey
www.entreprenew.blogspot.com

craftapalooza said...

Hi! I'm a west aussie too. Nice to find your blog!